Monday, January 9, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Information

Sandy asks…

Very tight Budget Travel to London & Dubai?

Dear All,

I will be visiting London next week for one week and thereafter visit Dubai for 3-4 days.

I am on a really really tight budget...

I am only looking for a place to sleep and take bath. I will be leaving out in the mornings and come back only in the night. As I will be leaving my luggage in the room, it has to be private (only me) in the room. (Bathroom & toilet must be private - for me only)

Distance is not a matter as long as it is connected by good transport systems to city centre.

Breakfast is not essential to be included.

Prefer credit card payment, although no c/c is also okay.

prefer wifi access for my laptop.. either in lobby or preferably in room.

Any londoners or budget travellers to london can offer me some help ?????

Need the same information for Dubai also....

Regards,
Shankar

admin answers:

Google for 'hostels' in London and Dubai. That's always the cheapest way to go. You won't get the Ritz Hotel, but you will be reasonably comfortable. You will likely have to share a bedroom and bath. Have a great trip!!

William asks…

Need Dubai visa information?

Is it true that a Russian girl below the age of 27 can't get the visa for Dubai if she is travelling alone to Dubai ? how come its possible .

admin answers:

There were stories that young single females of some nationalities would find it difficult or impossible to get visas for Dubai but that's going back a few years. You should be fine with a tourist visa.

Jenny asks…

Hi guys! i am a travel freak now in dubai looking out for the best of hotels here any online hotel listing ?

or information provider a directory website ?

admin answers:

Jom i did a thorough research on the same question put by you. I found a website called www.dubai-hotels-deals.com

Helen asks…

has anybody go to Dubai...information please?!?

What should I expect? I travel a whole lot especially to middle eastern countries but I haven't gone there. Its supposed to be richer and nicer than the others - does that mean I should bring more money cuz all the things I want to buy while I'm there are expensive? Tell me anything you know!
Thank yOU!

admin answers:

I loved it sooooo much! It was verry nice. I think you should bring more money if you are expecting to buy stuff at the mall. I personally thot that some stores were pretty expensive. But it is reallly beautiful

Donald asks…

Visa requirements for Peruvian traveling to Dubai and Egypt?

I am a Peruvian citizen looking forward to staying 6 days in Dubai and 6 days in Egypt. I've been searching in internet for visa information but I have found some contradictory info. Plus the embassy service is terrible.

Is there a Peruvian around (or south american) who has traveled to either of those countries recently? Is a visa required?

admin answers:

Try this website. Enter your nationality and destination and click for the info.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. A modern and luxury hotel in the Bur Dubai district, Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel towers majestically the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Our 5 star hotel is close to financial and entertainment places as Dubai creek, Dubai WTC and Wafi City Shopping mall and is located at only 7 km from the Dubai International Airport. The hotel is also the proud recipient of various recognitions from TripAdvisor, Conde nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
    Ascott Park Place Dubai
    The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
    Hotel Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
    Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
    Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments
    Dhow Palace Hotel
    Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
    Waikiki Parc Hotel
    Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel
    Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
    Royal Hawaiian Hotel
    Prince Resorts Hawaii Hotel
    Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments
    Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel

    ReplyDelete