Sunday, January 1, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Insurance

Susan asks…

is travel insurance mandatory for travel in dubai?

admin answers:

Travel insurance is mandatory for Dubai and for that matter all countries these days.

Richard asks…

Can you buy anti-terrorism insurance for when you travel to Dubai?

admin answers:

Nope, I don't mind the holy spirit is going to protect me.

Charles asks…

we are travelling to dubai for couple of days then to india, me and my family and wanted to know where the?

best place to buy travel medical insurance from, we are travelling from usa

admin answers:

Normally, whenever I travel outside the residence of where I am insured - I also purchase an additional travel insurance exclusive to my travelling dates.

This type of insurance is normally being recommended by the travel agencies since they are the correct person to recommend and who knows most of the conditions, advantages, disadvantages, etc.

Check out with your travel agent.

Good luck !!!

Maria asks…

Road Trip Dubai to Jeddah?

I am planning to travel via Road from Dubai to Jeddah, and wanted to perform Umrah as well.
Question
1) I have car, but on lease. Can i Travel on that car?
2) If i have documents from Bank that i can travel do i have to take permission from RTA?
3) Do i need Car Insurance of Saudia Region?
4) How many hours drive is there from Dubai to Riyadh and Riyadh to Jeddah
5) Is there is only one route or more from Dubai to Riyadh
Thank u.. But any idea what documents are require, other than visa & passport at the Border while going to Saudia???

admin answers:

As i know
1- yes u can but, put u have to bring a permission from the bank to travel.
2- is your document to travil outside country then u can.
3-no no need to insurance and if it is needed then from the board.
4- from duabi to riyadh 8-10 hours according to speed. And also 8-9 hour from riyadh to jedah.
5- from emarit to riyadh there is 2 road but the nearest is thou alkarj. And riyadh to jeddah only one road.

Robert asks…

Indian insurance with coverage abroad?

I am an Indian citizen who will soon be travelling to the UAE on my husband's sponsored visa. I am looking for an insurance policy to be taken in India. It has to cover pregnancy and epilepsy costs in hospitals in UAE, more specifically in Dubai and Sharjah. I prefer to pay the premium in Rupees. Any suggestions?

admin answers:

My name is niren,i working with max new york life insurance co. Ltd,we will provide the insurance by on line process,please give me your mail id i will provide you more details,
my mail id is-- diptiniren@ymail.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

4 comments:

  1. Travel is the best part of our life, So secure your happiest moments in your Life with
    Travel Insurance when unexpected things were happening.Thank god Omega insurance brokers helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail about "Dubai Visa For Indians"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is a very nice one and gives in-depth information. Thanks for this nice article
    best plan for travel insurance in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dubai hotels range from cheap Dubai hotels to luxury Dubai hotels and are meant for all sections of the society. They ensure that the tourists' who visit the city enjoy their stay in Dubai Visting Visa Dubai.

    ReplyDelete