Friday, January 27, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Managers

Lisa asks…

can i travel to singapore even i have absconding case in dubai?

i left dubai for vacation only to philippines,, after few weeks i decided not to go back to dubai. I send an email to my employer that i am resigning. since its the first time for me to do that, i dont have any idea that i have to send my passport to dubai to cancel my residency. my hr manager suddenly send me an email that they filed an absconding case to my name. Now i dont know what to do,,, can i travel to singapore if i have an absconding case in dubai???

admin answers:

Oh shoot, this is bad. The best thing to do is check with the Embassy of your home country. That will safeguard your interest.

Susan asks…

I am a General Manager of a leading Omani Group company. I entered Oman on 12th Feb 2008?

I possess an employment visa valid for two years. I wish to travel to Dubai, UAE by road on a business trip for 4 days. I have been informed by some people that while I can travel by air and obtain a visa on arrival at Dubai international airport, the UAE immigration authorities will not allow me to travel by road since I have not lived in Oman for more than six months. I wish to know that if this information is true.

admin answers:

Try uae

Maria asks…

cancellation of Dubai,UAE Employment Visa.?

i have worked for a MNC Bank in UAE for 45 days as a relationship manager and was given a 3 year resident Visa on the basis of my employment.
After 40 days i resigned from my office, and due to suspicious behavior of the HR Officer, after another couple of days i decided to rush back to my country(india) before he could unnecessarily delay my return.
Since the Dubai,UAE visa on my passport is not cancelled, can i still travel to UAE and get a UAE Visit Visa?
Also, what implications are for travelling to Gulf areas for employment in future?

admin answers:

Expatriate employees who leave the country without cancelling their sponsorship and residence visa are liable to get a one-year ban from the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. Once the ban is imposed they will not be able to get any visa during the ban period. They should therefore cancel their sponsorship and residence visa before leaving the country in order to avoid such problems.

You have to mail your passport to your forme sponsor for visa cancellation. Be aware that you will receive a ban, coz you did not fulfill your contract.

Employees who get a one-year ban from the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs can obtain a visit visa or transit visa during the ban period. However, if the Department of Immigration imposes the ban, no visa can be obtained. You should therefore check the source of the ban and apply for the visa accordingly.

Take care.

Ruth asks…

U.S Visit visa for a Pakistani residing in Dubai?

I wanted to know that I have been risiding in Dubai (UAE) since last 3 years. My current designation is "Marketing Manager" drawing AED:7,000/- per month. My sponsor (UAE national) is willing to sponsor me to get U.S visit visa, as he already has 10-years U.S visa stamped on his passport.
Can I apply under his sponsorship (as a Guarantor)? Should he travel with me or I can travel alone after getting visa? And from where I should start and what documents I should present at the time of interview?
All detailed guidance will be solicited, please.

admin answers:

An UAE citizen can't sponsor your in USA and of course you can travel by yourself after receiving your visa.

You 8ave to apply for a visa at t8e US Embassy or Consulate.


Applicants must demonstrate that they are properly classifiable as visitors under U.S. Law by:

Evidence which shows the purpose of the trip, intent to depart the United States, and arrangements made to cover the costs of the trip may be provided. It is impossible to specify the exact form the documentation should take since applicants' circumstances vary greatly.
Those applicants who do not have sufficient funds to support themselves while in the U.S. Must present convincing evidence that an interested person will provide support.
Depending on individual circumstances, applicants may provide other documentation substantiating the trip's purpose and specifying the nature of binding obligations, such as family ties or employment, which would compel their return abroad.


More infos:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1262.html#4

James asks…

Visa on arrival in OMan?

Indian Nationality.
Travelling from Dubai - Oman
Employment UAE Visa, Managerial Visa
As a manager, I know that he will get visa on arrival, question is: will his family get visa on arrival too as they are travelling with him all together!??!

Also, his visa is less than 6 months valid but is more than 3 months valid?!!

admin answers:

Normally if the wife is on the same sponsor, whatever applies to the husband applies to the wife. If you wanna make sure you can check this website: www.rop.gov.om also you can call the Omani Embassy in Emirates or call the border police ( border police knows best!!)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

4 comments:

  1. The starting point of all achievements is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat. Cheap Flights to Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha is popular with travellers visiting Dubai and looking specifically for an Al Barsha hotel. This Dubai hotel exhibits 143 rooms with impressive 4-star features. Business centre and Business services are available for your use.
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visitors can likewise wonder in the marvels of " Dubai Visting Visa " otherwise the Dubai city tour is a shopping center, three rich five-star inns. On the off chance that you are searching for lodging in Dubai, you will be spoilt for decision with all the Dubai rooms and suites accessible today. In any case, an ideal decision near every one of the marvels of Dubai is none other than Traders Hotel Dubai where one can appreciate the quality that is Dubai effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's.

    Dubai Transit Visa 96 Hour

    ReplyDelete