Thursday, January 5, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Ban

Thomas asks…

how to find my passport has travel ban for dubai. because i resign my job 3 months ago. now i got new offer.?

how to find my passport has travel ban for dubai. because i resign my job 3 months ago. now i got new offer from dubai. i think my passport has 6months travel ban. i cant see any identification on passport. when i resign my friends told me this company is put ban for all staff. please any one give me idea for that.

admin answers:

You did NOT receive any travel ban for resigning your job. You received a 6 months work ban which means you still can obtain a visit visa and during a work ban you also can take employment at any Free Zone.

Your future employer can apply for your new work permit already and 6 months after your visa cancellation date you can start working in the UAE again.

The work ban isn't stamped in the passport, it's just something you are suppose to know.

Carol asks…

if i had a travel ban in dubai and i am going to another country but i will transit in dubai can they hold me?

i failed to pay my credit card.can they send me to prison?

admin answers:

Yes you will be jailed on the spot. The UAE belongs to the countries which require Advance Passenger Information which covers details such as your passport/identity card details all to be provided before your flight leaves. Means, UAE border control will know in advance that you plan to transit through the UAE and not going through Immigration won't protect you. Police will wait right at the gate where you'll leave the plane.

Linda asks…

How do i know if i have i travel ban exit from dubai airport?

admin answers:

The immigration checks your passport & visa number if its flagged , they do that for everyone , if you are banned it will show every where you exit or enter UAE.

Ruth asks…

are credit cards company are giving a travel ban in dubai?

admin answers:

Credit card companies have no authority to issue a travel ban!

Mandy asks…

can i check my travel ban for dubai?

i have been Deported from Ajman court in 1 dec 2010 and was told by the police man that i have life time ban now after spending year here in pak have seen many friends travelling back to dubai even tho thy where having ban....plz tell me if i can remove my ban by paying legal fee if possible..i was Deported under a criminal record kindly read in arabic( Tasfeer muharar rasmi ao gher rasmi) kindly reply me on the same question please

admin answers:

Your friends may have received a temporary work ban only. You were deported for committing a crime and aren't able to enter the UAE anymore. No ban lifting fees for these cases.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

19 comments:

  1. I went to abu dhabi on employment with 3 year work VISA but I came back after 6 months without getting VISA cancelled.
    its been 2.5 years now I am flying to another country with a stopover at Dubai. will there be any problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A modern and luxury hotel in the Bur Dubai district, Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel towers majestically the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Our 5 star hotel is close to financial and entertainment places as Dubai creek, Dubai WTC and Wafi City Shopping mall and is located at only 7 km from the Dubai International Airport. The hotel is also the proud recipient of various recognitions from TripAdvisor, Conde nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
    Ascott Park Place Dubai
    The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
    Hotel Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
    Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
    Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments
    Dhow Palace Hotel
    Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
    Waikiki Parc Hotel
    Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel
    Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
    Royal Hawaiian Hotel
    Prince Resorts Hawaii Hotel
    Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments
    Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  3. i worked in uae for 3 months but last june 23 2013 my visa was cancelled and they imposed me a 6 months ban but i was harrassed by my employer but before i can go to the embassy and labour office they filed and cancelled me.they threaten me that if i will not sign i will be in jail.. is it possible that i can still report them when i come back eventhough i signed a waiver that i will not sue them???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is useful and exciting concept about On the internet Reputation Management solutions and efficiency. Methods is excellent and is one of the very highly effective benfits.

    temecula wine limo tours - We offer transportation Services in the Temecula area, Limo Wine Tasting Tours Package, weddings, Airport, Prom and More.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i worked in uae for 1 and 3 months and after that we have misunderstanding with my employer that's why i ask her to send me home and my visa is renew last june and i do resign after july and then she ask me to pay the 6000 dhms for my visa processing.she ask me to pay her back the said amount and i told her i dont have that amount then she told me she will put travel ban . now i want to go back in uae to work what to do.? pls help me with this need your advices

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this is Informative writting Dubai, Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    Dubai Travel Guide

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    dubai concierge

    ReplyDelete
  18. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
    what to do in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dubai hotels range from cheap Dubai hotels to luxury Dubai hotels and are meant for all sections of the society. They ensure that the tourists' who visit the city enjoy their stay in Dubai Visting Visa Dubai.

    ReplyDelete