Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel December

Carol asks…

How Much Spending Money for 10 Days in Dubai in December?

I am travelling to Dubain in Mid December, and I was wondering how much money I should bring with me for various expenses and shopping. I alrady have a place to stay, so money for accomodations is not required. What would be a safe amount?

B

admin answers:

How should anybody know what you call shopping? How should anybody know how much money you have?

To be safe, just bring your credit/debit card and take out as much money as you need. You'll find Atm maschines all over.

Your expenses for shopping will depend on what an where you are shopping. You can i.e. Go to the souq and get a purse for Dhs 20 or visit Emirates Mall and get one for Dhs 2000. If you would more specific it would be easier to give you a right answer.

Take care and enjoy your stay.

Robert asks…

Is it safe to travel to asia (DUBAI) and stay in hotels in Dubai?

one of my english friend would like to visit dubai and stay there fore couple of days during the month of december is it safe to travel ?

admin answers:

Dubai is absolutely safe, it is a permanent hangout place of the westerners.

If you wish to know more check out

http://www.hotelsdubaionline.com
http://www.dubai-hotels-deals.com

UK, US and other European nationals are visiting this country since ages many of them live here for good. None of the foreign embassies in Dubai have issued a red alert yet.

Dubai is safe. Your friend is welcome, enjoy the arabian winter !

Donna asks…

is december good season for traveling to dubai?

i love shopping in sale seasons

admin answers:

Not so far is DFS , the time of january to february, the weather will be still amazing

Mary asks…

I will be Traveling Asia end of December and I have 7 hours stopover in DXB ( Dubai International Airport ). I?

I will be Traveling Asia end of December and I have 7 hours stopover in DXB ( Dubai International Airport ). I will be arriving at the new Terminal 3. last time i went to DXB there was no Terminal 3. I will really appreciate it if someone been there can tell me if T3 is connected to Duty Free and how T is connected with T2 and T1 ? If someone can provide a ground map that will be great. Also, is T3 has free Internet connection? I remember from my last visit there was no Free wifi but only the computer boots with people waiting on big lines. Sorry to ask so many things in once.
Thanks.
Hiba.

admin answers:

Take note that date will be between 2 holidays I don't know , but the airport may be crowded at that time

Lisa asks…

Do I need a transit Visa to stay in Dubai some hours?

Hello! I am living in UAE with tourist Visa since december, with this VISA I just have one entrance to the country, and I am planning to travel to Egypt before going to Brazil (my final destination) The problem is that I have the ticket Dubai- Sao Paulo (Brazil). So I have to travel to Egypt and come back to Dubai to take my flight to brazil. Is it possible to do that? I mean to enter the country again just for a few hours to take the other flight? can anybody help me?

admin answers:

You should be fine as long as your stay is no longer than 24 hours...
You have your ticket to present at the entry showing your transit arrangment...

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. A modern and luxury hotel in the Bur Dubai district, Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel towers majestically the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Our 5 star hotel is close to financial and entertainment places as Dubai creek, Dubai WTC and Wafi City Shopping mall and is located at only 7 km from the Dubai International Airport. The hotel is also the proud recipient of various recognitions from TripAdvisor, Conde nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
    Ascott Park Place Dubai
    The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
    Hotel Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
    Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
    Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments
    Dhow Palace Hotel
    Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
    Waikiki Parc Hotel
    Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel
    Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
    Royal Hawaiian Hotel
    Prince Resorts Hawaii Hotel
    Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments
    Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel

    ReplyDelete