Friday, January 6, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Language

Mandy asks…

Would learning Egyptian Arabic suffice to travel throughout the middle east?

Which Arabic language should I learn to have a general understanding from everybody in the middle east? Does anybody know the statistics of every dialect speakers, eg, I know Egyptian Arabic is spoken by 80million people. How about Yemeni? Saudi? Dubai? Please help me!

admin answers:

Egyptian Arabic is pretty popular everywhere in the middle east because of the Egyptian films and songs

North Africa
Egyptian Arabic 80 million
Sudanese Arabic 40 million
Algerian Arabic 33 million
Libyan Arabic 6 million
Morrocan Arabic 31 million
Mauritanian Arabic 3 million
Tunisian Arabic 10 million

Levant
Jordanian Arabic 6 million
Lebanese Arabic 4 million
Palestinian Arabic 5 million
Syrian Arabic 20 million

Gulf
Iraqi Arabic 30 million
Saudi Arabic 28 million
Yemeni Arabic 23 million
rest of the gulf (UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait) 15 million

Maria asks…

i wanna travel a lot , any cruise ship recruiters in dubai?

hi i love different cultures languages, im an indian currently working in dubai for world's largest shipping compnay ( oops, unlucky becoz im working in office in the IT department ). im ready to do any job in a cruise ship. any recruiters in dubai

admin answers:

Apply directly to the cruiselines. Have a go with Carnival, NCL and RCCL. They are your best bet when you have no previous ship experience. You can apply online.

Good Luck

Ken asks…

Being a black male in Dubai?

I'm thinking of traveling to Dubai, but am curious as to how being an American black male I'll be received? I've traveled to many countries and have never had a problem before, but I know the middle East is a different place all together. I'll be alone, with a very limited understanding of the language. This trip is just for fun, and my own sense of adventure. Thanks in advance for your help!

admin answers:

Dubai is the world commercial centre. You will feel completely at home in fact more at home than you would feel in the U.S. If you catch my drift...

Nancy asks…

What is the Arabic sign for love?

My boyfriend traveled to Dubai a couple years ago, and he studied the Arabic language. For Christmas, I want to paint him a picture of the Arabic sign for love. I'm just not sure what it is! I've looked online, and there seems to be a lot of variation. I was hoping someone could show me what it is for sure. Thanks!

admin answers:

Hob=love حب
bahebak=i love you بحبك
habiby=my love حبيبى

Donna asks…

internet friend (it's long a bit)...thanks much for any answer ~?

hello,i've got an internet friend for about 6 years,we are from different country.the last 2 years he was so serious about me as he said ,he planned to meet me 2 times,for some reasons ,he didnt ..i was trying to understand him,and his reasons also it sound logical,..as far as i planned long ago,for moving to U.S.i told him i will have an interview in embassy of usa in abu dhabi, this time he promised he will come to meet me seriously,in dubai..he asked about my hotel name ,and furthur he told me he booked a room and bought a ticket for airplane ( and he is so very frank in a way of his speaking ,and if he didn't have intention for meeting he wouldn't insist that much i bet) any way we were talking via email and chat until 2 days before my travel to dubai,and we were planning which places to go and what to do with eachother, and stuffs..anyway as he said his flight was in 5 pm,in friday,in same hotel as me,friday evening i was waiting in lobby and he didnt come,i asked a receptionist and she said no one booked any room with his information ,i couldnt believe how it was possible,i thought maybe he booked one hotel around mine,i started sending email ,and also called his number but it was going to messege everytime i tried..however i came back to my home country after my interview in embassy,and called him randomly, and it didn't go to messege this time,but i ended up waiting for him to answer...however now after 2 month ,from that day,i recieved nothing from him (no messege or call or email) ,and this week i found out he has another email id and he is online with this email id all the time(i didnt find this email before and i think it's new one,maybe to ignore talking with me??or maybe because of his job in selling usb and internet devices online.. idk) anyway would you think is this a good idea to send to his new id an email, and just tell all my anger to him ,and my last words to him...because i feel terrible and i think someone decieved me so bad,at least in that case i know forsure that he will read my email,and will understand he can't fool everyone without them finding out.but my friends tell me to forget about it ,it's better he thinks i don't care about him ,and they say it's nonsense anyway .thanks for any answer,and sorry for my bad english,iT'S not my native language :D

admin answers:

Just move on. Don't try to keep a false friendship alive.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. A modern and luxury hotel in the Bur Dubai district, Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel towers majestically the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Our 5 star hotel is close to financial and entertainment places as Dubai creek, Dubai WTC and Wafi City Shopping mall and is located at only 7 km from the Dubai International Airport. The hotel is also the proud recipient of various recognitions from TripAdvisor, Conde nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
    Ascott Park Place Dubai
    The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
    Hotel Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
    Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
    Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments
    Dhow Palace Hotel
    Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
    Waikiki Parc Hotel
    Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel
    Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
    Royal Hawaiian Hotel
    Prince Resorts Hawaii Hotel
    Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments
    Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dubai hotels range from cheap Dubai hotels to luxury Dubai hotels and are meant for all sections of the society. They ensure that the tourists' who visit the city enjoy their stay in Dubai Visting Visa Dubai.

    ReplyDelete