Friday, January 13, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Writing

Robert asks…

Ok so i have seen/visit Mall of emirates,burj arab,burj khalifa,dubai mall its fountain,metro,jumera beach?

,zoo,wild wadi,dessert safari,palm jumera ,atlantis,sports city,boat travel,open beach
Is there any great thing i missed in dubai? Please write ----------thanks

admin answers:

1.Water taxi from Bur Dubai to Deira!

2. Wait for the weather to get a bit better and then there will be Friday Market in Hor Al Anz.You can enjoy cheap shopping there and Indian fast food .

3.There are many Public Libraries here.Can you read?

Lisa asks…

do you lke a cat??? dubai?

someone like a gray -cat in dubai. write me .

it is big and wonderful pet. i cant take it more with me, i travel all time. ty

admin answers:

Hi there...because everyone here is located from all over the world--mostly the USA and Canada consider contacting your local Dubai animal rescue centre. Here's a list of Dubai rescues who may be able to help you or direct you to somebody who can: http://www.indexuae.com/Top/Recreation_and_Sports/Pets/Pet_Services

Mandy asks…

who has been to Dubai and can tell me about it?

i am writing an essay and i been to Dubai, but i was very young. am hoping you can tell me about what happen on your travel

admin answers:

Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Not only is the weather perfect, but the tourism is also amazing. There are plenty of beaches, pools, and resorts. You can visit Burj Khalifa (World's Tallest Tower), Dubai Mall (World's Biggest Mall), Palm Island, Atlantis, Go on a Safari/Dune Trip, Dirtbiking/Four-Wheelers, and so much more. Although it's clichéd to be scorching hot, December is the prime time for vacationing because the sun's always out, but it's not too hot!


The plane ticket may be expensive, but the travel costs are ideal. Everything is cheap, nothing is expensive...at least for you it should be no problem coming from Europe. Le Meridian Fairway is an excellent hotel, located in a prime location. Taxis are so cheap in respect to how much they drive you! You really get your money's worth! I promise. I've been there seven times, and I still love it!

The only thing is that society is based off of background and wealth. The East Asians (as in the Filipinos and Indians) are almost looked down upon. They are sort of the working class, and to be associated with them is not recommenced. English (or other Europeans and Americans) are generally accepted by Natives, but problems do emerge between the two if Natives feel hindered by their presence. All arabs are respected, and this includes Muslims well.

It's a society that is very biased, but as an Arab and a Muslim, it's something I don't mind. Their views in politics are my views;however, this may bother other outsiders.


I love it there. I'd move there right now if I could. It is the best place in the world.

Daniel asks…

israeli-jewish-german want to visit Dubai . How can?

I'm jewish born and live in Israel.
I've german citizen too -and have written there that I born in Haifa (Israel).
I want to enter Dubai with my german passport .
Do you think I got any problem to enter with that ?
Do I to hide my nation n religous from the society when I'll travel there?

Thank you
Thank you H :-).
Just to be sure - in my german pasport -is write- that I've born in Israel and that I got the german passport from the germany emmbasy in Israel.


p.s : I so want to sea the skyscraper :-) I love them
I know only hebrew and english.
and I have to say that my english is ok- not perfect (meaning : u can notice that is not my mom language)
I don't know any german .
I know only hebrew and english.
and I have to say that my english is ok- not perfect (meaning : u can notice that is not my mom language)
I don't know any german .

admin answers:

I think you can enter the country with ur german passport ,, & i dont think that u will have such problem because of your relegion ,, but maybe few about ur israelian background ,, still ,, its peacful country ,, & people here wont harm you of wat you are ,, its free country ,,

Chris asks…

please help me i lost my cat in INTERNATIONAL CITY -DUBAI?

please help me, i came out for travel, and when i back i came visit my friend, he will take care of my cat, but when we were out in the street, my cat run away, i miss him a lot, i am crying, i cant live without him, he is gray and big, please write me if you knew something.

admin answers:

Quote "my cat run away"

i am sorry for ur loss .. Hope you find it soon ..

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

3 comments:

  1. A modern and luxury hotel in the Bur Dubai district, Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel towers majestically the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Our 5 star hotel is close to financial and entertainment places as Dubai creek, Dubai WTC and Wafi City Shopping mall and is located at only 7 km from the Dubai International Airport. The hotel is also the proud recipient of various recognitions from TripAdvisor, Conde nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
    Ascott Park Place Dubai
    The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
    Hotel Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
    Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
    Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments
    Dhow Palace Hotel
    Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
    Waikiki Parc Hotel
    Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel
    Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
    Royal Hawaiian Hotel
    Prince Resorts Hawaii Hotel
    Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments
    Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visitors can likewise wonder in the marvels of " Dubai Visting Visa " otherwise the Dubai city tour is a shopping center, three rich five-star inns. On the off chance that you are searching for lodging in Dubai, you will be spoilt for decision with all the Dubai rooms and suites accessible today. In any case, an ideal decision near every one of the marvels of Dubai is none other than Traders Hotel Dubai where one can appreciate the quality that is Dubai effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are visiting Dubai then you should try at least one dessert and that is baklava. Because after Turkey Dubai is the place from here you'll get the real taste for baklava. But don't think if you are living in abroad because for baklava to buy online order is also available. So, visit and get the real taste of baklava.

    ReplyDelete