Monday, January 2, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Questions

Laura asks…

Hi am travelling to dubai soon urgent question?

Hi guys ok av read some crazy things about dubai how people are jailed etc I get sick a lot when I travel so my question is can I take some medicines like panadol, buscopan etc. I want a holiday and I want to have fun and enjoy a smooth trip.Thank you

admin answers:

You can carry the said medicine and dont worry too much if there is some thing you suspect you should not carry dont carry that--------------cheers

Linda asks…

If 2 years child wants to travel from Mumbai to dubai with her mother in law.Anyno objection certificate reqd?

Question is my daughter is only 2 years old.She wants to travel from mumbai to dubai with her mother in law.My self and wife are already here at Dubai.For emigration clearence at India(Mumbai air port) whether she required a no objection letter from parents?

admin answers:

It would be best if you could have a notarized letter for her to give to the authorities should the need arise. It's always better to be over prepared than under prepared.

Chris asks…

questions about visa to dubai ?

with an american passport,
going to dubai to travel for around 20 days,
can anyone tell me if i need a visa and if so, what kind of visa is easier to get, travel or visit, and how do i apply for it?

thanks:)

admin answers:

As an American passport holder to are entitled to obtain a visa up on arrival. This visa will be valid for 30 days.

Americans do not have to apply for a visa and do not need a sponsor.

Helen asks…

Some questions about Dubai?

I am about to travel there and live for the next year for school. I was just wondering. When did Dubai really begin it's building boom? Also is the internet monitored and certain sites blocked? I know in Iran I wasn't able to access Twitter for a number of days... finally how are the people towards young Americans? Thank you so much.

admin answers:

The U.A.E. Has always been a competitive and dramatically advancing growing country. The construction boom has been on for the last 30 years or more. Real estate and Construction make up most of Dubai. Internet is certainly monitored and censored here. Expect several top websites to be blocked here. Many social networking websites are still open for access. Twitter works here :-) You will meet people from different walks of life and diverse nationalities here- there are 125+ different nationalities in such a small country. In school too - the diversity will be obvious. Nobody is outwardly negative towards Americans, but if you are American expect to make BIG, and I mean BIG adjustments (I've lived in America for a long while during school ;-) . But, you will find a few Americans to mix with. The Iranian community is vast and u can meet many Iranians here. Good Luck!

Carol asks…

Question about travelling to Dubai?

So I might be going to Dubai, but i'll have to travel alone. I'd be staying with a friend and his mum out there. Since I'm only 15 (probs be 16 when I fly) do you think they wouldn't let me in as i'm not staying with family either. Cuz i've heard of some Muslim countries where women can only travel in if they are going to visit family or as part of a tour.

Also, would it be easier to travel on my british or libyan passport?

Thanks in advance,

Jamilla :)
@ WildMan Willy - no lol i didn't meet them online, its just a friend who moved out there a couple years ago. :)

admin answers:

Make sure you know this friend good. I hope its not somebody you met on the internet cuz they might be lieing to you. But anyway if you feel the need to travel there you should have no problem with a passport british or libyan.
Dubai lets visitors into their country, you don't have to be a relative of a native good luckkk

alright jamilla thats a good thing!!!!!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
    dubai travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.Esta Denmark

    ReplyDelete