Sunday, January 29, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Know

Donald asks…

How safe is Dubai for travel/study abroad?

Assuming the traveler dresses conservatively, makes prudent choices and knows some of the native language, and "did the homework".

admin answers:

I live in Dubai n its ABSOLUTELY safe 4 spending vacations , working and studying here.
U jus hafta follow the rules of the city like u arent allowed 2 eat or drink out in the open during ramadan and jus basically knw the culture.
Many westerners come to spend their holidays and even live here. U dun need to worry much abt coming here.

Thomas asks…

I want to travel to dubai for a holiday in the month of feb?

Whats the best places to check out ? I know that the Shopping festival is on...any idea on whats the best thing to buy there and what should be my travel budget?

admin answers:

The best tourists spots would be:
1. The malls. Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates are one of the most famous malls. Others are Dubai Festival City, Mercato, etc.

2. Burj Khalifa. Tallest tower in the world. You can go to the observation deck called "At the Top" which costs 100 dhs per person.

3. Desert Safari.

4. Hotels such as Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, The Address.

5. Water parks such as Wild Wadi near Jumeirah Beach Hotel or Aquaventure in Atlantis Hotel

6. The Dubai Metro. Its really nice, but travel Gold Class.

7. Night clubs and bars. Famous ones are Sanctuary in Atlantis, Amatista in The Address Dubai Mall, Chi, Keva.

Whereas budget is concerned, it depends on where you're staying, how much you shop, which airline you fly with, how much you spend on transport, etc. It could be as low as $1000 to $10,000+.

You can check out this site for more info on what to do: www.timeoutdubai.com

Have fun. :)

Nancy asks…

other than a passport do i need a visa to travel to Dubai?

I also need to have the cheapest airfare possible. I wont be going until next fall. Also does anyone know about the job market there for Americans? Any and all help is appreciated thanks alot. I am traveling alone.

admin answers:

Of course you need a visa, everywhere you go you need a visa

Robert asks…

I was issued a visit visa from Dubai for my old passport. I renewed my passport. Will it affect my travel?

I want to know if I just need to bring my old passport as reference for my visa when I travel to Dubai?

admin answers:

What you should do is to contact the Dubai Embassy or Consulate office and ask the question. They may have particular requirement and the rules may have changed. You should not depend on any answers from anything but official sources.

James asks…

Dubai - what electrical travel adaptor will i need?

Off to Dubai in 2 weeks, does anyone know what the voltage is over there and what type of sockets they have on the wall?

I'm from the UK.

Thanks in advance and sorry, but i can't take you with me.

admin answers:

Its the same plugs as in the uk so you will be okay, have a great time i have been to dubai twice and loved it both times

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

3 comments:

  1. Don't look at the past again the first and last has made everything new
    And you are too so lift your head and let your story be told.
    Life on earth will end for all conceived and prove to be only a breath,
    A mist, a womb for what's to come
    How soon forever arrives Cheap Flights to Dubai | Flights to Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha is popular with travellers visiting Dubai and looking specifically for an Al Barsha hotel. This Dubai hotel exhibits 143 rooms with impressive 4-star features. Business centre and Business services are available for your use.
    dubaitravelhotels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing information to our knowledge, it helps me plenty keep sharing…

    Dubai Transit Visa 48 Hour

    ReplyDelete