Sunday, January 15, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Online

Michael asks…

How do we find there is ban exists after cancellation of UAE employment visa? Any online facility is there?

I am an Indian worked in Dubai last year and canceled visa due to some personal matters. When I traveled back to India I was informed that after 6 months I can come back to UAE by an Officer. Now a company started processing my visa but informed me that I have still ban with UAE labour. How do I know about the ban period. Any online facility or contacts are available?

admin answers:

If there will be any ban it will be written on your passport. Well as per my knowledge 6 months ban is automatic after cancellation means you can't go for employment visa for 6 months but you can come back on visit visa on second day itself.

But if you have money and there is any company who can sponsor you you can remove the ban and it will cost you around 2000 to 3000 (not sure about the exact amount) but it can be remove as I done this last June after cancellation. But my company pay for the charges so I am not aware about it

Hope the above will help you

Take care

John asks…

Can I check in Online for a flight departure?

I heard that I could check in online for a flight going to Dubai from Ny, I also heard that doing so, I can get a window seat or a preferred seat. Is it true that I can get a preferred seat online. If i do check in online do I still have to check in at the Airport to drop my luggage or something. This is my first time traveling.

Please help,
Thankyou !!!!
It's emirates flight

admin answers:

Most of your questions are impossible for anyone here to answer, because you don't mention what airline you're flying. Most airlines do offer on-line checkin, which allows a person to print his or her boarding passes and select his or her own seat at home, but not all airlines offer it for international flights. (This is because airline personnel need to check to make sure that travelers have the proper paperwork in order to travel.)

If the airline does allow on-line check in, some of them don't allow premium seats (such as bulkheads and exit rows) to be selected -- those must be assigned at the airport by those airlines -- but some might. Again, the answer depends on the airline.

The only answer that someone can give you here that is not airline specific has to do with checked luggage. If you're allowed to check in online and do so, you'll still have to go to the ticket counter when you get to the airport in order to check your luggage with them. For the rest of the answers, though, it depends on the airline, so you'll probably wish to check the website of the airline you're flying to see whether they allow online check-in on international flights or not.

Daniel asks…

can some one recommend a cheap Online University?

My friend like to continue her Masters in IT and she lives in Bangladesh and she is traveling between her country and Dubai...
so, I like to know a cheap online university that is completely online and a good one too...

Hope some one can help her!

thx in advanced..

admin answers:

There are a lot of schools out there that offer affordable online degree programs. I recommend visiting http://www.elearnportal.com to find the right online degree program. You can search by degree level, area, and location of the school. All of the schools are accredited, by agencies recognized by the Department of Education.

Mary asks…

how can i know somebody is ban from travelling to other countries by online?

one of my friend is deported from sauidi and want to go to dubai for job what i heard is if ur deported from any gcc country u cant travell any other gcc country

admin answers:

Your contention is right, but there is no such information available online

William asks…

I have a Valid California Driving Licence; Can I drive in Dubai?

I hold an Indian Passport, a Valid USA VISA & a California Driving License. I don't have an indian driving license.

I am on vacation and in India right now; planning to travel from India to Dubai on 29th Sept; Do you think I can drive in Dubai?

[Heard that I can drive if I have an International Drivers Permit for tourist visas; but I dont have one and not sure if I can apply via AAA online and get it via e-mail]

Pointers please!

admin answers:

In order to drive, UAE residents must obtain a UAE driver's license. Foreign driver's licenses are not recognized. However, U.S. Citizen non-resident visitors to the UAE can drive using a valid driver’s license issued by his or her state. An international driver’s license is no longer required.

However it is questionable whether the authorities of the UAE will accept a US driver's license of an Indian passport holder. You should check in advance to make sure.

The embassy of UAE in New Delhi
EP12, Chandragupta Marb, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021 (INDIA)
Tel : +911126111111
Fax : +911126873272
Email : newdelhi@mofa.gov.ae

Consulate General address in Mumbai:
Bungalow No.7, Jolly Maker
Apartments-1, OPP Worls Trade Center,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai-400005- India
Email : Mumbai@mofa.gov.ae

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. A modern and luxury hotel in the Bur Dubai district, Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel towers majestically the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Our 5 star hotel is close to financial and entertainment places as Dubai creek, Dubai WTC and Wafi City Shopping mall and is located at only 7 km from the Dubai International Airport. The hotel is also the proud recipient of various recognitions from TripAdvisor, Conde nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
    Ascott Park Place Dubai
    The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
    Hotel Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
    Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
    Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments
    Dhow Palace Hotel
    Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
    Waikiki Parc Hotel
    Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel
    Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
    Royal Hawaiian Hotel
    Prince Resorts Hawaii Hotel
    Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments
    Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visitors can likewise wonder in the marvels of " Dubai Visting Visa " otherwise the Dubai city tour is a shopping center, three rich five-star inns. On the off chance that you are searching for lodging in Dubai, you will be spoilt for decision with all the Dubai rooms and suites accessible today. In any case, an ideal decision near every one of the marvels of Dubai is none other than Traders Hotel Dubai where one can appreciate the quality that is Dubai effectively.

    ReplyDelete