Monday, January 9, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel July

Joseph asks…

should I travel to Dubai in July and August?

Hi, one of my friends is working in Dubai and he has invited me to go visit him. I have the summer (July and August) off, and was planning to go then. But after hearing horror stories about the weather, I am having second thoughts.

So is there anything to do in the UAE in summer? (I am looking mostly at shopping, outdoor activities like horseback riding, scuba diving. etc)

cheers!
i know that indoor activities will be fine, but what i am interested are unique outdoor stuff, like camel riding, safaris, horseback riding,

would the weather ruin any sports/adventure experience?

admin answers:

HORROR STORIES about weather I will say yes here in July & August month
Vampire , Ghost coming from hell to play the football game lol

Good luck & welcome to Dubai in advance

Ruth asks…

How can my son,16 yrs.old, travel from Philippines for a holiday in bangkok? I'm coming from Dubai?

I'm coming to Bangkok from Dubai on July 5,2006 and i'm gonna meet my mom and son there.They said my son cannot go out of Manila coz he's only a minor,16 yrs of age. What do they need for me to sign so that my son can travel with his grandmother?

admin answers:

If your son has his own passport then there is no big problem.The grandmother can also sign on your behalf

Jenny asks…

Which is the best way to travel from jammu city to jawala ji mata?

i am based in Dubai, this july planning to travel mata vaishno devi, i already found a train from jaipur to jammu but please help me to get the transport from jammu to jawala ji (heard its somewhere near hoshiyaar pur!)

admin answers:

You can take a rental car it would be good solution

David asks…

i am goin 2 be trvellin 2 pakistan in july. could i take my camera wid batteries on the plane?

i am traveling 2 pakistan in july on a transit flight from birmingham to dubai then to pakistan from there. would i be able to take my camera with the batteries in my hand luggage?

admin answers:

Sure. No problem. You just run it through the xray scanner like all your carry on. I assume your camera is digital. I think xrays may damage film though. But even with film cameras, you can purchase film at your destination.

Carol asks…

Hi, My family has been issued with an Umrah visa on the 4th of July 2010 and we have applied from Dubai.?

Within how many days should we travel, Is it possible to travel in Shaban or Ramadan if i am not able to travel now.

admin answers:

Yes it is . Try to travel now :) good luck

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment: