Friday, January 13, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Honeymoon

Charles asks…

On our Honeymoon - a Romantic drive from dubai?

Hey Guys!!

I would be traveling to Dubai for HONEYMOON for 6 days, I wanted to rent a nice car and drive out of Dubai to a nearby destination (within 2 hours drive) So I could spend one night there and return back next morning. Please suggest some romantic destinations in a nearby city or anything special at least an hour away from Dubai so that we could enjoy the drive too.

Cheers!

admin answers:

Have to agree with Chefao, not much that could be described as 'romantic' in and/or around Dubai.

That said, you might drive down to Al Ain, which is around an hour and a half by car from Dubai on a good road. It's the 'garden city' of the UAE with oases and large parks. Hotels are expensive though. Avoid the Hilton (crummy and hugely over-priced), and the Ayla (bad location). By the way, use prudence and don't be all 'lovey-dovey, kissy-wissy' everywhere you go. It's Arabia, you follow the rules. No exceptions. Oh and get a car with good GPS. Roads are not signposted clearly anywhere.

Lisa asks…

Summer Honeymoon In Dubai?

I am planning to get married in the middle east and travel to Dubai for my honeymoon (around mid july). I am planning going to the malls and ski dubai during the day hours. Is the summer heat that bad if most of my day activities will be indoors?

admin answers:

The heat is misearable. I was there for 2 weeks 3 years ago. I went in October and it was 110 degrees at 1 in the morning. The humidity is insane. You would walk outside and immediately start to sweat. I stayed in doors as much as possible. It was nice and cool inside. Outside is very hot and humid, so be prepared, but well worth the visit. Its a beautiful country and I cant wait to go back.

David asks…

Do you consider Dubai as a romantic city?

Thousands of tourist travel to Dubai annually to have their honeymoon

admin answers:

Very

Laura asks…

Suggest a place for Honeymoon ?

Hi, Im going to get married in March. Have two options for my Honeymoon, pls suggest which option is better. I live in Pakistan so all travel has to be through Dubai that is why its common in both options :)

Option 1: South Africa, Mauritius & Dubai

Option 2: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand & Dubai

Look forward to your responses.

admin answers:

Option 1

William asks…

My honeymoon in US and Mexico?

m Egyptian working and living in Dubai. My fiancé is an American and working and living in Dubai too. We will get married next July in Dubai and we will go to honeymoon in USA and Mexico. I have a B1 B2 visa valid till 2016. I have no intention to immigrate to US. My questions,
1. To enter USA with my American wife for honeymoon will not be acceptable with my B1B2 visa?
2. Do I need to make anything before my travel to US?

I will spend 2 weeks in USA and Cancun and then return back to Dubai. I don't want to make any thing wrong and I don't want to lie.

Please advise.

best regards.

admin answers:

This isn't the place to ask questions like this. Your fiance needs to talk to the consulate at the embassy in Dubai and I'm not even sure who you would need to talk to. Probably US immigration. You say you don't want to do it wrong, and that makes perfect sense. But it also means you do the legwork and this is a complex situation involving 4 countries, so don't take shortcuts and hope someone in the wedding section at YA has the correct answer (which is very doubtful).

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. A modern and luxury hotel in the Bur Dubai district, Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel towers majestically the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Our 5 star hotel is close to financial and entertainment places as Dubai creek, Dubai WTC and Wafi City Shopping mall and is located at only 7 km from the Dubai International Airport. The hotel is also the proud recipient of various recognitions from TripAdvisor, Conde nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
    Ascott Park Place Dubai
    The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
    Hotel Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
    Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
    Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments
    Dhow Palace Hotel
    Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
    Waikiki Parc Hotel
    Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel
    Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
    Royal Hawaiian Hotel
    Prince Resorts Hawaii Hotel
    Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments
    Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honeymoon Is also a part of tour but it is special for only couples. It makes a moment to think about the meaning of their relations. It is a time when a new relation will establish. A tour like this, Give you a time to know about your Partner Properly. It gives a moment to know each other's like or dislike.

    ReplyDelete