Sunday, January 29, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Stories

Chris asks…

Has any one ever traveled to Dubai?

Just curious how your travels went I am so amazed by Dubai. I wanted to hear some stories of others about Dubai.

admin answers:

I lived here in dubai from 3yrs
it is very beautiful city , peace ,and saftey here.
A little bit expensive city,
great and big malls for shopping , beaches, clubs, desert safari , and much more for having fun ,
big buildings,
here is world's largest tower Burj Dubai
World's largest mall Dubai Mall
and i think world's 7th big hotel Burj ul Arab which is build in the sea ,

Sandra asks…

Gay in Dubai?

I am gay, and want to travel and perhaps live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates someday. I am obsessed with that country/city, as you could probably tell from my name, گطلع which is Kyle in Arabic. I am curious as to anybodies stories that live there or have lived there, and being gay. I am not overly worried, they are the most liberal of all the Middle Eastern countries, but can help think about their fading homosexual laws, where we are condemned by death.

admin answers:

Hey Kyle, don't your worry, in the UAE we are not condemned by death, all we face is to be put out of the country. There are very many gays in Dubai, very ! Go to any shopping centre and you'd think this is a gay paradise.

I almost lived in Dubai but saw it was really not my country so did not accept the job...

Good luck !

George asks…

Husband traveling to Bangalore for work....voltage, safety, etc?

What's the voltage in India- 220 or 110?
How safe is it for blond haired people (i've heard stories about other countries!)
Is there any civil unrest there?
Can I get western food- McDonald's etc? (I'm not used to spices!!)
Best way to see the sights- Are the trains safe- or better to fly?
I hear there are cheap flights to Dubai- any truth?
sorry for all the questions!

admin answers:

Its normal that all travelers get frightened and raise so much questions on visiting a new location.

Your answers:
1. 220 voltage.
2. It is absolutely safe.
3. Civil unrest currently is not there. It is a place to dwell.
4. Yes. You get all type of foods- western, eastern, Chinese, typical Indian etc. MC.Donald has branched out here too.
5. Trains are very safe. Plan in 3rd AC or 2nd AC or 1st AC if you are not used to hot climates.
6. Earlier you book the tickets, cheaper it is. So, book in advance and enjoy.

Happy journey!! Welcome to B`lore - The next IT hub of India!! Enjoy!!

Richard asks…

help...a huge pain in my chest, my Gf?

i dont know hot to being with..
people please listen to my story

i loved my gf the last 4 years so much .. i helped her with everything i've got ... she used to be fat .. i helped her with a great system of diet.. cuz i really loved her soul & mind. and she turns into a beautiful lady after her diet cuz she loved me soo much..

we really had a great time togther everytime we meet, and she's soo honest with me with everything ... even when we first meet up she said that she slept with 2 men before she knew me...

i told her dont worry i forgive you and forget the past.. i always love see her smiling ... and she also loves to help me with everything she have..

anyway here's the the ultimate shock... >_<`
so after the 4 years of our relationship as a true lovers... i finally convinced my family to marry her... i was soo so happy ^ - ^``

then i called her ... and tell her that i have to go 2 month's for a business with a friend in dubai.

after that while am in dubai i still sending her sms ... she didnt answer me for a while ... then she started to treat me Strangly ...

she's talking to me as a friend .... i tell her is there something wrong ? i will be back soon and marry u ... she's always muted ... never speaks.

i was in shock no idea what's going on.
i even cancel my buniess and head back to my country to see what's wrong with her..

i called her ... then told her lets meet up in my home.. she came.
she was soo silent , about 2 hours of silent ... She burst out Crying soo soo hard ... i had no idea what's going on, then she admit it that she loved someone else and slept with him !!!!
while i was in travel...

she keep crying and hugging me.
i enter somekind of BlankZone ... i was in a Heavy shock... God known what happened to my heart. i cant even breath, i was trying to breath haaaard.

it's like she Slashed my heart in half.
after that i am the one who become silent i have no idea what's going on inside my chest .. SOO SOO MUCH PAAAAAIN ... am a man i never cryed , i start crying .. i cant even know how to cry.

i cant go to my job with a happy mood anymore... and she said please forgive me ... am soo soo sorry.

the PROBLEM IS i cant FORGIVE HER !
WHAT THE H3LL ... leaving her for 1 month and She loved one and slept with him.

i feel SOO EMPTY INSIDE, my heart is soo broken, she always calls me and says lets meet up please... when we meet she try's to kiss me .. but i cant do anything .. am dead... react.

and i cant start any new relationship my whole life changed.
she's still sending me Msgs and calling me ... i always answer her with a cold voice, and she's crying forever.. and i cant frgive her.

i cant forgive her ppl ... i already forgive her before to start a new life with me as a new page filled with happenes but she cheated me with a silly reason.

i told her why have u done that.
she says i was lonely ..

her mind not that stupid ... but
damn words is not enough to express my problem

please ppl i need help. HOW TO FORGIVE HER...
OR how to remove the Pain in my Chest.

her face always in my heart, i can never love another girl...
and she also loves me.





thanks ppl for the answers... i really appreciate it

i do really love her ... but after what she did.. am trying to forgive her, cuz she's crying everyday for forgiveness and give her another chance.

the problem is how to forgive her... i tried to love her again.. after 2 days my chest start hurting me again soo hard..

even when i meet her. i cant touch her body .. (but i really want), sometimes i feels soo sorry for watching her crying on me like this.

do u think the problem is with me cuz i cant forgive her ?

and please dont say ( time heals )
she says that i will help u to remove this pain... but when i touched her ( i see flashes that another guy sleeping with her.. and she's not mine anymore )

Is this the true meaning of love ?
by being suffer like that. >_<`

admin answers:

If she cheats once, she will do it again. It's this trust, conscience broken. If she was okay with doing it in the first place, she doesn't really love you. I know it feels like you will never get over it, but you will. And then you will find somone who deserves you. Not someone who is that low down and sleezy. You could be with someone better than her.

Laura asks…

What do I get my Dad for his Birthday?

It's my father's 57th birthday this year and I'm looking for gift ideas for him. He works in the mobile phone industry, has several phone (for business purposes) including an iphone, likes old WWII movies like we dive at dawn and the colditz story, is into blues/jazz I think- always used to play eric clapton music in the car on family trip (cream, the dominos etc.).

He lives in switzerland on his own (is divorced) but has plenty of friends out there. He travels alot for business, and I mean alot. We're talking dubai one day, washington the next then africa, germany etc etc. He has an ereader (that I gave him last year) which he uses alot on the flights.

I'm really struggling for ideas. Any suggestions appreciated.

admin answers:

An ipad
A wwII book or item from wwII(check amazon or ebay)
A wwII movie (I think there's one. Called "saving private Ryan")
Kindle
Eric Clapton cd
U cud make a scrapbook of u and him and start from when u were little in the from of the book and work ur way up to now
Money
Atlas (u said he travels a lot)
Book
Socks (hehe that's wut my dad gets every year)

Hope I helepd!!
Happy birthday to ur dad!!! *<8~)
Xoxo
Catherine

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

7 comments:

  1. Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha is popular with travellers visiting Dubai and looking specifically for an Al Barsha hotel. This Dubai hotel exhibits 143 rooms with impressive 4-star features. Business centre and Business services are available for your use.
    dubaitravelhotels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visitors can likewise wonder in the marvels of " Dubai Visting Visa " otherwise the Dubai city tour is a shopping center, three rich five-star inns. On the off chance that you are searching for lodging in Dubai, you will be spoilt for decision with all the Dubai rooms and suites accessible today. In any case, an ideal decision near every one of the marvels of Dubai is none other than Traders Hotel Dubai where one can appreciate the quality that is Dubai effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is electronic Indian Visa (India e-Visa)?
    Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type. All foreign travellers are required to hold an India eVisa (India Visa Online application process) or a regular/paper Visa prior to entry into the country as per Indian Government Immigration Authorities.
    for more info visit: india visa application

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent content! Thanks for sharing such a useful information.

    Dubai Transit Visa 48 Hour

    ReplyDelete
  5. monterey bay kayaks When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete
  6. passport photos online Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travel tips I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete