Thursday, January 19, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Visa Agents

Charles asks…

How do you get a visa in Dubai when you are not staying in a hotel?

We are going for a holiday in Dubai and we are staying with a friend who lives there. We need a visa as my wife is Hungarian. The embassy says we need a sponsor which is usually a travel agent or hotel. Can we use my friend as the sponsor? She is Hungarian and on a working visa herself. I imagine a business associate or even maybe a UAE national could sponsor us but could our friend? We have this horrible feeling we cannot go and we must cancel our flights!

admin answers:

Your Hungarian friend (or who ever you are staying with) just needs to go to Dubai Foreigners Affairs Dept. (aka DNRD) and ask there is he can be the sponsor. If he goes via metro it is right next to Jafilya station / opposite side of Etisalat tower next to police branch there.

The usual requirements are

Your passport copies ( photograph must be clearly visible)
proof of Health insurance

please see this chart for the type of visas available / along with fees:
http://dnrd.ae/DNRD/NewsImages/fees-eng.GIF

Maria asks…

My Dubai Visit Visa has refused by immigration, why?

Recently I applied for the visit visa through a travel agent in Pakistan but my visit visa has refused and there is a stamp of refused from "investigation section" on my visit visa form. I called to dubai immigration dept. so one consultant told me that there is no problem and i can apply for visit visa and another consultant told me that someone already submitted papers for my visa. Now no one even able to tell me my visa status in UAE.

Is it possible that if i signed an offer letter and i m on visit visa so can this employer process my residence visa with the help of my document copies even i never signed any labour contract??

admin answers:

What were you doing? Applying for a visit visa to visit?
Applying for a job and signing an offer letter?

Anyway, your visa got rejected for any reason or got rejected because a company applied for an entry permit after you signed an offer letter.

Sorry, but the second part of your question is confusing. Did you sign an offer letter or do you plan to sign one while on a visit visa? Thought your visa got rejected. How can you then sign an offer letter?

Please ask a clear question to receive a clear answer.

Mary asks…

UAE Visit Visa Cancellation Status..?

Hi,

I have asked my Dubai travel agent to cancel my visit visa because I can't travel but how can I verify over the web..

Please help urgently..

admin answers:

The visit/ tourist visa has a period in which one has to travel and if you dont travel within that period,the visa will automatically be expired. No need to worry

Sharon asks…

Can any1 tell me the name of website, where i can check, my UAE visa is legal or illegal?

One travel agent is going to give me Dubai (UAE) visa, i want to check that visa is fake or not. Plese help me.

admin answers:

Where are you from? In this site you will find the requirements of visa to Dubai... You can email them and include the visa number and they maybe will be apple to help you to check....
Http://www.dubaiairport.com/DIA/English/TopMenu/Visa+Requirements/
good luck

Richard asks…

14 hrs Transit at Dubai airport.?

Background:
I have 14 hrs transit time in Dubai, My travel agent arranged the hotel accommodation in holiday inn (Not through emirates since my ticket class wont give me any accommodation). I don't have visa for Dubai, but traveling with US Green card. My cousin lives in Dubai.

Questions:
Can my cousin come and visit me at my transit hotel?
Can I check out my luggage at dubai?

Thanks in advance
Thanks Aussie

More Details:
I need to check out my luggage at Dubai airport during my transit, since this Luggage is just gifts for my friends and family in Dubai, (I dont need to take that to my final destination).
You said "Old Market", is this within airport vicinity? Are you sure, I dont require visa in visiting those places.

Thanks in advance

admin answers:

You can leave the transit area without a visa & check out your luggage if you wish but my advice would be to save yourself the hassle of customs checks & weigh ins & leave your luggage with your carrier...
Depending what time of day you arrive in Dubai I'd recommend you go have a look at the old markets & take a few pics to say you've been there ...surely your cousin can take a few hours off to show you around.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

9 comments:

  1. A modern and luxury hotel in the Bur Dubai district, Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel towers majestically the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Our 5 star hotel is close to financial and entertainment places as Dubai creek, Dubai WTC and Wafi City Shopping mall and is located at only 7 km from the Dubai International Airport. The hotel is also the proud recipient of various recognitions from TripAdvisor, Conde nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
    Ascott Park Place Dubai
    The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
    Hotel Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
    Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
    Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments
    Dhow Palace Hotel
    Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
    Waikiki Parc Hotel
    Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel
    Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
    Royal Hawaiian Hotel
    Prince Resorts Hawaii Hotel
    Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments
    Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.
    Dubai Travel Guide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. indian visa on arrival

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. india business visa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post… Thank you �� for this article and very informative article. Wish to travel Visit turkey best place Mardin’s Old City is easily toured by walking Turkey apply for online e visa Turkish through e Turkish visa online application. The US visa for Turkey visitors need to fill online e visa application upload documents & photos, make online payment. Pakistan is the world's 26th largest economy City is easily toured by walking.They need a visa for traveling to Pakistan and get a Pakistan visa . The process is so simple Just go to online check Pakistan visa Information form and fill out the Pakistan visa Information requirements and UK all citizens traveling to Pakistan ,get the evisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the post. It is really good...India entry requirements & travel restrictions 2022, you can check all India entry requirements 2022 via India evisas website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate your work very much. Do you know How many categories of India E-Visa? You can find this info on our electronic Indian Visa website. We provide all info about travel/visa, You can read on our India e-Visa website. All info available here.....

    ReplyDelete