Saturday, January 21, 2012

Questions About Dubai Travel Comments

Michael asks…

Working in Dubai, Living in Sharjah?

First of all, do let me appologize for the (probably) bad spelling of the name Sharjah up there. I'm still very new to this.
Second of all, let me start by explaining my problem.
I have recieved a job offer in Dubai and was told that rents in Dubai are unbelievably high (no comment on price range, simply the words "unbelievably high") and was recommended to get a place near Dubai in Sharjah and live there and go to my work every morning happily bla bla bla..
Is that feasible? Also, how much ARE rents in Sharjah? I mean are they technically the same as Dubai so no point in maximixing the distance I travel by car everday or the rents are so much lower, it's worth it?

Also, keep in mind, I am looking for a decent 3 Bedroom Apartment somewhere NICE... Not the top of top and la creme de la creme, simply average or a bit above average.

:D Thanks for answering.. If you do answer.

admin answers:

Apartments in Sharjah:

3 bedrooms + big hall + 3 bathrooms + furnished kitchen + maid room + wardrobe
brand new tower
with good view to all buhaira cornich
A/C for the owner
facilities: swimming pool + health club
price starting from 90000-100000 depends on floor
for details contact 00971 50 3973091 Ayman

3 bedrooms + big hall + 3 bathrooms (one master) + maid room with bath + balcony
Location: al taawen area with very good view to Alkhan Lake
In very luxury tower
Price: 100000 dhs
For details contact 00971 50 3973091 Ayman

For the a.m appartments you might pay in Dubai Dhs 40K - 60K more.

Check here out the prices for Dubai:

http://www.remaxunlimiteddubai.com/public/rentals.do?listing.listingType=Apartment

This is what you have to face living in Sharjah and going to work to Dubai:

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Traffic_and_Transport/10133866.html

Professionals working in Dubai spend on average one hour and 45 minutes each day commuting to and from their place of work, the highest drive-time in the region. Some even leave home 2 or 3 hours before to avoid heavy traffic. These people just take a nap in the car before it's time to start working.

Now also SALIK the toll system got interduced and you might spend Dhs 160 only on toll fees. (Dhs 4 each time).
You said you have received a job offer, right? What's about the housing allowance and transportation? In case you'll receive housing, try to avoid the daily stress to go from Sharjah to Dubai. Traffic in Dubai itself is stress enough.

Take care!

Laura asks…

So are supposed to welcome Bush back from his first trip to the Middle East?

With the hope for peace, liberty, and democracy, while maintaining a strong foothold on the fight against terror?

Anyone find his trip a crock of sh*t?
Here are his comments on the highlights of his trip:

"My trip had many highlights: the meetings in Ramallah and Jerusalem; going to holy sites; the trip to the Gulf region; having dinner in the desert in Abu Dhabi with the Crown Prince; traveling to Dubai; seeing the sword dance in Bahrain; meeting with women activists in Kuwait; spending the night on His Majesty the King of Saudi Arabia's farm; and having a wonderful lunch in Sharm el-Sheikh"

Does this sound like a kid who went to Middle East photo opportunity, for his memoirs Disneyland camp?

admin answers:

Yes. Bush went and got another treasured photo-op to pin to his "Wall of Foreign Policy Failures".

Richard asks…

I have got a Visit Visa from Qatar, but now I heard from a friend of mine that if I have a Blacklist in UAE th?

I have got a Visit Visa from Qatar, but now I heard from a friend of mine that if I have a Blacklist in UAE then I cannot enter Qatar.
I was working in UAE and was fired during the crisis period, so I sty without visa more than 6 month in Dubai after I leave Dubai, Now if I wish to travel to Qatar, will it be possible?
Waiting for your valuable comments............

admin answers:

Don't listen to your friend, phone up and check.

Paul asks…

what do i mean to him :( ?

me n my boyfriend were together for 2 years now.. i loved him with all my heart n he said he loves me too.. and i gave all of me into this relationship to make it work..
i spend alot of time thinkin about him how to make him happy, how to support him, how to be a push for him to be a better person.. i gave up alot of things in my life to satisfy him.. anything he wants was a goal for me to get to him .. and he treated me pretty good too.. but he never gave as much as i did.. n it didn't matter to me .. until i had to travel away for one month.. he said he was very sad n that he will miss me deeply, that he'll wait for me n call me everyday.. so when i arrived to dubai(where am going for the month) we talked for the first week.. and then after that.. he totally forgot me, he stopped calling, rarely answers the fone, doesn text me back .. NOTHING.. and so i had to ask what was wrong after a week of this wierd treatment.. i keep asking him why are u doin that he says am emptyin my mind,enjoy ur trip n we'll talk when ur bak .. when i say y dont u miss me.. n y dont u care he says nthn.. when i say i dnt feel like u miss me nymore he says thx, when i say i feel rly bad n am gna leave u if u dnt stop that he says thx :S we were like that for a week :S..and no improvment..it was one of the first times i have ever asked him anything.. until i reached my top n asked for a break up
so we did break up..n i keep thinkn he'll call he;ll do nythn.. BUT NOTHING.. its been 10 days now that i dno a thing abt him except that on facebook he flirts with ths girl :S he writes on her wall alot n she replies givin him nicknames :S .. he comments on her pictures callin her pretty and calls her n when she doesn answer he write on her wall to knw where he is..
so anyway.. today his facebook status was "with every end comes a new start.. but you are the first and the last .. !!" is that for me? what does it mean? does he still remember me, does he miss me or care abt me at all :S ? when we were fightin i felt like he was pushin me away.. n i still feel the same way.. i stopped talkin to him for the very first time in my life.. cuz he's always given me less, not do the things i want and not respected wut i ask of him .. will he ever call? will he want me back?
so .. any comments.. please :'( ?

admin answers:

Aw. Sounds like you were way too good for him, love. You should want someone who is willing to love you as much as you are them. He was just not that guy. He took advantage of you, && it sounds like he really didn't know what he had && by the time he figures that out-if the guy ever does-it'll be too late. He push'd you away probably because he want'd you to leave && he wasn't man enough to just say it or how he really felt.

He might call. He might even want you back. It just hasn't hit him yet. But you deserve better than what he can give you, && if he didn't care for your feelings then, there's no point in repeating this in the future. Don't hurt yourself further love. Delete him && go on with your life. He seems to have mov'd on, && if he has then whatever. It probably won't last very long because he seems to be rushing into it IF there's something going on && you have all the qualities he should want...meaning when YOU'RE finally ready to date someone else, you will have plenty to choose from. But if anything just learn from it, never give more than what you are given or you'll end up in a one sid'd relationship, && someone who's putting their whole heart into something deserves he same.

Nancy asks…

how could he get over me so fast? did he really get over me or was it just words :(?

me n my boyfriend were together for 2 years now.. i loved him with all my heart n he said he loves me too.. and i gave all of me into this relationship to make it work..
i spend alot of time thinkin about him how to make him happy, how to support him, how to be a push for him to be a better person.. i gave up alot of things in my life to satisfy him.. and he treated me pretty good too but he never gave as much as i did.. n it didn't matter to me because it made him love me so much and hang on more to me.. until i had to travel away for one month.. he said he was very sad n that he will miss me deeply, that he'll wait for me n call me everyday.. so when i arrived to dubai(where am going for the month) we talked for the first week.. and then after that.. he totally forgot me, he stopped calling, rarely answers the fone, doesn text me back .. NOTHING.. and so i had to ask what was wrong after a week of this wierd treatment.. i keep asking him why are u doin that he says am emptyin my mind,enjoy ur trip n we'll talk when ur bak .. when i say y dont u miss me.. n y dont u care he says nthn.. when i say i dnt feel like u miss me nymore he says thx, when i say i feel rly bad n am gna leave u if u dnt stop that he says thx :S we were like that for a week :S..and no improvment..it was one of the first times i have ever asked him anything.. until i reached my top n asked for a break up
so we did break up..n i keep thinkn he'll call he;ll do nythn.. BUT NOTHING.. its been 10 days now that i dno a thing abt him except that on facebook he flirts with ths girl :S he writes on her wall alot n she replies givin him nicknames :S .. he comments on her pictures callin her pretty and calls her n when she doesn answer he write on her wall to knw where he is..
so anyway.. today his facebook status was "with every end comes a new start.. but you are the first and the last .. !!" .. anyway, i cdn stand it it was the first time for us to never talk that much so i called to ask, n he was like u chose for it to be over and forget me and move on as i am tryin to.. he said he forgot me n got me out of his heart .. and its been a week since that call n he never called me or cared, he's always online but he never talks to me.. and this girl he flirts with on facebook apparently they meet alot and talk alot n am sure everytime he's online he's talkin to her.. i know through the 2 yrs he loved me deeply and he meant it when he said he loves me, and that girl he knew her befor he knew me.. but i dont get it.. is her using her to forget me? does he care abt me at all now? or did he leave me for her? or is she nothing at all to him but a distraction to not think abt me? could he really get over me and our 2 years that fast? or was that just words..
plz i need to know because i cant stop thinkin .. please help :'(

admin answers:

He has moved on. Doesn't sound like he was ever really all there with you in the first place. You deserve better than that. Let him have his facebook sweetie and you go out and find someone that appreciates you for you. Don't sit and mope about him, have some fun where you are and let the jerk go.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

3 comments:

  1. Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha is popular with travellers visiting Dubai and looking specifically for an Al Barsha hotel. This Dubai hotel exhibits 143 rooms with impressive 4-star features. Business centre and Business services are available for your use.
    Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. A modern and luxury hotel in the Bur Dubai district, Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel towers majestically the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Our 5 star hotel is close to financial and entertainment places as Dubai creek, Dubai WTC and Wafi City Shopping mall and is located at only 7 km from the Dubai International Airport. The hotel is also the proud recipient of various recognitions from TripAdvisor, Conde nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
    Ascott Park Place Dubai
    The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
    Hotel Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
    Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
    Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments
    Dhow Palace Hotel
    Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
    Waikiki Parc Hotel
    Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel
    Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
    Royal Hawaiian Hotel
    Prince Resorts Hawaii Hotel
    Corp Executive Hotel Apartment Al Barsha
    Auris Boutique Hotel Apartments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visitors can likewise wonder in the marvels of " Dubai Visting Visa " otherwise the Dubai city tour is a shopping center, three rich five-star inns. On the off chance that you are searching for lodging in Dubai, you will be spoilt for decision with all the Dubai rooms and suites accessible today. In any case, an ideal decision near every one of the marvels of Dubai is none other than Traders Hotel Dubai where one can appreciate the quality that is Dubai effectively.

    ReplyDelete